I've been tied up with my day job of late but wanted to post some material this weekend. The links below should answer most basic questions about Indiana's lis pendens rules:
- For Indiana's lis pendens statute, Indiana Code 32-30-11, click here.
- Lis Pendens Lessons is a post from 2007.
- In 2015, I wrote Indiana Lis Pendens Notices: What and When.
- Indiana Supreme Court Tackles Lis Pendens Law is from 2016.
- My most recent article on this subject was last year, Indiana Lis Pendens Notice Deemed Discharged Despite Pending Appeal Of The Discharge Order.
I have represented judgment creditors and lenders, as well as their mortgage loan servicers, entangled in lien priority and title claim disputes. If you need assistance with a similar matter, please call me at 317-639-6151 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, don’t forget that you can follow me on Twitter @JohnDWaller or on LinkedIn, or you can subscribe to posts via RSS or email as noted on my home page.